Development Department Manager
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design and maintain applications for Windows, Unix and Web in accordance with design docs/specs
- Write code in Java and legacy development environment (Db/c)
- Work closely with other teams including QA, Support and Operations to triage functionality and performance issues and perform root cause analysis
- Follow standardized SDLC practices
- Other related duties may be required.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent experience
- Over one year of professional experience in the development of Java and web-based applications.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
- Familiarity with source/revision control and SDLC
- Self-review of code