Development, Javelina Product Line
Development Department Manager
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Research product issues as reported by customers
- Able to read Java code and trace issues in the code
- Work closely with other teams including QA, Support and Operations to triage functionality, defects and performance issues and determine root cause analysis
- Follow standardized SDLC practices
- Other related duties may be required.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent experience
- At least one year of professional experience in the development of Java and web-based applications.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Working knowledge of Windows and Unix environments
- Familiarity with source/revision control and SDLC
- Self-review of code